This year’s Rowingbike tour will be organised by Theo en Annemieke Homan at their rowing club Pampus in Almere, in the centre of the Netherlands.
The accomodations, like showers, locker rooms and kitchen ar available for us and camp site is available at the rowing club.
You find more details on the location here: http://www.rvpampus.nl
The preliminary programme is:
- Between 11.00 en 12.30 hours: arrivals, coffee and lunch
- ± 12.30 Hours: start long tour ± 100 km
- ± 14.00 Hours: start short tour ± 50 km
- ± 15.30 Hours: shared coffee Pause in Zeewolde or at the Oostvaardersplassen
- ± 18.00 Hours: finish at the rowingclub
- ± 19.00 Hous BBQ at the rowing club.
The costs for participation will be around 25 euro per person, for the camp guests a bit more.
The tours will be traffic lights free trough beautiful surroundings.
Please let us know if you will be joining us and if you have special wishes like a vegetarian diet or so.
Theo & Annemieke, everything is possible in Almere, Homan